How to make A Cuban Imperial Rice. Recipe
The ideal dish for tasting at home, the Cuban Imperial Rice Recipe is deliciousness that you cannot laissez taste.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Energy200 cal
- Frying pan.
- Baking tin of 10 cm deep (you can use the one you have, if it is always deep)
- Cooking Pot
EN TU EMAIL
Suscribete para recibir GRATIS todas las Recetas y los MEJORES Trucos de Cocina
- 3 cups of rice.
- 2 chicken breasts.
- ½ kg of shrimp.
- ½ kg of fresh jam (it could be any type of it)
- 1 ½ big onion.
- Garlic to taste (it depends on the size of the garlics if they are big with 3 or 4 it is enough)
- 1 Tablet of chicken stock.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of fried tomato
- 1 packet “Sazon” seasoning packet or Goya with Saffron
- A pinch of cumin.
- 2 bay leaves.
- ½ tablespoon of White pepper.
- Salt and paprika, to taste.
- Sunflower oil (or other type of it, preferably healthy).
- Grated cheese.
Method of Cooking
You can include1 ½ cup of beer or white wine together with the broth of the chicken breasts for cooking the rice, it makes a flavor more intensive; it will like you for sure.
At the time of serving it, you can do it in the same mold set with red peppers; it will get a professional touch, and the appearance more appetizing. Besides, you can go with other types of vegetables that you prefer or cooked eggs for the presentation of the dish.
- 8 servings per container
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*