How to make A Cuban Imperial Rice. Recipe
The ideal dish for tasting at home, the Cuban Imperial Rice Recipe is deliciousness that you cannot laissez taste.
EN TU EMAIL
Suscribete para recibir GRATIS todas las Recetas y los MEJORES Trucos de Cocina
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Energy200 cal
- Frying pan.
- Baking tin of 10 cm deep (you can use the one you have, if it is always deep)
- Cooking Pot
- 3 cups of rice.
- 2 chicken breasts.
- ½ kg of shrimp.
- ½ kg of fresh jam (it could be any type of it)
- 1 ½ big onion.
- Garlic to taste (it depends on the size of the garlics if they are big with 3 or 4 it is enough)
- 1 Tablet of chicken stock.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of fried tomato
- 1 packet “Sazon” seasoning packet or Goya with Saffron
- A pinch of cumin.
- 2 bay leaves.
- ½ tablespoon of White pepper.
- Salt and paprika, to taste.
- Sunflower oil (or other type of it, preferably healthy).
- Grated cheese.
Method of Cooking
You can include1 ½ cup of beer or white wine together with the broth of the chicken breasts for cooking the rice, it makes a flavor more intensive; it will like you for sure.
At the time of serving it, you can do it in the same mold set with red peppers; it will get a professional touch, and the appearance more appetizing. Besides, you can go with other types of vegetables that you prefer or cooked eggs for the presentation of the dish.
- 8 servings per container
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*